October 9, 2015
•Please help us collect donations of lightweight blankets, towels, men's clothing, razors, shampoo and soap for the homeless. These much needed donations will be delivered by St. Michael's students in addition to a hot balanced meal at a nearby homeless shelter. Donations may be left in the Headmaster's Office. The deadline to make donations is Sunday evening, October 25th.
•Cooler weather is coming (believe it or not!), which means students may wear a uniform approved sweater. Approved sweaters are a dark grey or a navy blue button-less sweater. The sweater may have long sleeves or be sleeveless and may be worn either with the blazer or in place of the blazer during classes. For more information about the dress code, see Chapter 5 of the Parent Student Handbook. (Hooded sweatshirts are not allowed during class time, only during recreation periods.)
•Our first Moms’ Night Out will be on Sunday, October 18, at 7:00 PM, in the Perpetual Help classroom. All moms are welcome.
•First Quarter Oral Exams are: October 20-23. Encourage your sons to start preparing now.
•Our Robotics Club will compete in its first competition on Saturday, November 21. More information to come…
- For those interested, here is a link to a nice story about a retired pro baseball player, whose life has been positively influenced by St. Michael’s: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/former-toronto-blue-jays-pitcher-re....
- Congratulations to our cross country team on their last meet on Catilina Island. The next cross country meet is: Thursday, October 15, at 2:00 PM, at Webb [ 1175 W Baseline Rd, Claremont, CA 91711].
- The next football game is: Friday, October 16, at 3:30 PN, at St. Michael’s.
• For all the benefactors of St. Michael’s Preparatory School, living and deceased.
• For all the students and families of St. Michael’s Preparatory School.
• For all the faculty and staff of St. Michael’s Preparatory School.